Hattisberg is a city in Forrest County, the Gulf Area of Mississippi. It is best known as the home ground of Minami Mississippi University.
- 1 Laurel-Hattesburg Regional Airport (PIB IATA) American Airlines connects to Dallas, Texas, and Meridian.
The nearest full-service airport is about one hour and 20 minutes for US-49, about 1-1/2 hours for US-49, about two hours for Mobile (MOB IATA), and about Gulfport (GPT IATA). Approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes on US-98, New Orleans (MSY IATA), and I-59.
Huttysburg is located at the midpoint of 59 between the states connecting New Orleans and the meridian. Other major expressways include the United States Route 49 to Jackson Gulfport and the United States Route 98 to Mobile, Alabama.
Every day, Amtrak works for Shingeksha and Hattisberg between New York and New Orleans. At 2 Hutsisburgh station, 308 Newmont, south-west of downtown.
The public transportation system in Hastesburg is almost undeveloped. The best way to get around is by car.
The Hub City Transit has four fixed bus routes in downtown areas around Amtrack Station. It runs from 6:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. every hour. The fee is 50 cents for adults, 25 cents for elderly people and five years for high school students. Route 1, a bus that connects Amtrack Station and a hotel near I-59-Hardy St, stops at many restaurants along Minami Mississippi University and Hardy Street.
The historic town of Hatisburg will come to the downtown area to enjoy the classic architecture. There are many small cafes and restaurants, and many of them are famous obento. There are several shops on the main street. Try drinking a great coffee in a coffee shop across a historic train depot in the atmosphere.
- Huttysburg, the main school of the University of Southern Mississippi, is a vibrant school with about 16,000 students. The university has a doctoral program, a wide range of research programs, and a degree program for the faculty. William Carey University holds about 4,000 university students on a green campus down Highway 49 from the United States. Both universities offer sports events and campus tours in response to their wishes.
- Hettysburg ZooCorner of Hardy St. and 17th Ave.+1 601 545-4576。 Admission is low. A small zoo in which dogs from the Lama, Monkey, Tiger and Grassland live. A small railway travels around the zoo.
- "De Gramond Children's Literature Book" Mon - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. A collection of books and original art for children of over 1,000 artists and artists from Minami Mississippi University. Free admission.
- The 39-mile road from Longleaf Trace Huttysburg to Plentitis lay on a bed of remodeled tracks. A multipurpose road for walker, jogger, bicycle and horse.
- Golf Hattisberg is one of the finest golf courses in the South and most of it is open to the public. The Hattisberg Country Club generally has the best facility for short-term residents.
- Okatma Canoe & Kayak, 550 Walter Lot Road Seminar, MS (north of Hasteburg, about 8 miles north of I-59, Hwy 49 crossing, turn off to the right). Seasonally, it is 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Kayak or canoeing in Mississippi is the only real white water flow to travel half, full, and at night. In general, the safest condition is the most beginner, but please contact the person concerned. Primitive camps along the river are also available. $40 canoe, $30 single kayak, $50 double kayak - up and down, all price per day per day. The group discount starts at least six ships. Drinking in the river is forbidden along most rivers, so you look around before entering.
- [1 Leatherserver B-Que Inn 6374 US Highway 98, +1 601 271-6003 (US Road 98)] Tu-Sa 11AM-9PM. Best 98 W. Hutthisburgh BBQ and steak. The meal here is experience. The restaurant is in a crowded house, and the waitstaff are in contact with you in a nightgown. a reasonable price
- 2 Crescent City Grill, 3810 Hardy St, 601 264-0656)☏+1. Santour, from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., Friday, from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.. a reasonable price It's a delicious New Orleans dish in a fancy, casual atmosphere. Everything from salad and seafood to appetizers and desserts is delicious. Award-winning wine list. President Robert St. John has published a cookbook and provided the most advanced Southern Delight.
-  Utahmas Thai restaurant, 910 Timothy Ln, ☏+1 601 584-8583. M-F Lunch/Dinner, Sa Dinner and Sunday Closed. a Thai restaurant a wonderful food Great curry and soup. Let's try Khai Jeaw, Phad Thai, and Tom Yum Goong. a reasonable price Local ownership.
- McCarstars Delhi, 2300 Hardy Street 122 Sheffield Loop. Big sandwiches, big stuffed toys, salads, Kentucky pie and other delicious desserts. It's best to drink iced tea in a friendly casual atmosphere.
- There is a huge atmosphere of Donnell's 49 South Donnell Com Stakes, Ribs and Yellow Finna.
- [5 Mugshot's Grill and Bar] 204 N 40th Ave +1 601-271-2299. I voted for the best burger in Mississippi.
-  Via Anti Pizza, 128 East Front Street, ☏+1 601 450-1263. A great pizza shop owned by the local community. It's a wonderful food in the historic city of Hattisburg. Try Spataro Pizza*
- 1 Keg & Barrel, 1315 Hardy St, +1 601-582-7148. A small, quiet pub, affordable pub food and a wide beer selection. Both indoor and outdoor seats are provided.
- Mahogany Bar, 3801 Hardy St, ☏+1 601-264-0672. This grill is a favorite for students like USM. The name represents the atmosphere in which a small sports bar was thrown heavily. There is also a patio seat.
- 2-Thirsty Hippo, 309 Macleod☏+1 601-583-9188. In a small bar in downtown, you can enjoy a variety of live music and have a nice courtyard in the back.
- Best Western North Gate Inn, +1 601 268-8816. 6757 Highway 49.
- Fairfield Inn Hattiesburg, 173 Thornhill Drive, +1 601 296-7777, Fax :+1 601 296-7777.
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites, 10 Gateway☏ Drive, +1 601 296-0302.
- Motel 6 Hatiesburg-Univ of Southern MS, 6508 US Highway 49, +1 601 544-6096, Fax:+1 601 582-7743.
|New Orleans (New Orleans) Sakyo←||W E||→Atlan → Meridian|
|Birmingham (left) Meridien (left)||N S||→Picayune → New Orleans|
|Jackson Left←||N S||→ Wiggin → Gulfpo|
|Chess Samba Samba Hidari||W E||→ Mobile, Pensacola.|